Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So many haters for no good reason. Everything he pointed out is similar enough to what he did (no, it's not the same) in the sense that people pretend that nothing like this ever happens, and it actually happens all the time. Most people would be horrified to know how much sex and scandal there is, which I think is stupid; the standards we have for people to act like uptight, self-aggrandizing robots is outdated. So I appreciate him reminding me of that. Getting fucked on camera on Capitol Hill is the least of anyone's worries.

Everyone is crying for attention. That's what social media is. A cry for attention – with different levels of desperation, but still. I hope he monetizes his shit because everyone else is.

I'm still surprised that people on this site are so critical of him.
You can't be serious. Nobody is hating on Aidan we're only calling out what he did was trifling. You're right everything he points out people do however they aren't stupid enough to video themselves getting shag and post it.Social media has rotten our brain to think what Aidan did was acceptable.People and businesses should have standard and professionalism that should be followed.

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
You can't be serious. Nobody is hating on Aidan we're only calling out what he did was trifling. You're right everything he points out people do however they aren't stupid enough to video themselves getting shag and post it.Social media has rotten our brain to think what Aidan did was acceptable.People and businesses should have standard and professionalism that should be followed.
I'm not saying he was right. I just think that everyone's being on their high horses, when every single person makes their own mistakes. I think most of people judging him and hold him to a standard are only doing it in service of themselves and their own egos.

milo_N Milk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not saying he was right. I just think that everyone's being on their high horses, when every single person makes their own mistakes.
I don't think I would classify what Aidan did was a mistake. I think Aidan planned that shit and post it online. I think we should be on our high horses so we don't have crazy people like Aidan being prop up in the media to represent LGBTQ community.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
So many haters for no good reason. Everything he pointed out is similar enough to what he did (no, it's not the same) in the sense that people pretend that nothing like this ever happens, and it actually happens all the time. Most people would be horrified to know how much sex and scandal there is, which I think is stupid; the standards we have for people to act like uptight, self-aggrandizing robots is outdated. So I appreciate him reminding me of that. Getting fucked on camera on Capitol Hill is the least of anyone's worries.

Everyone is crying for attention. That's what social media is. A cry for attention – with different levels of desperation, but still. I hope he monetizes his shit because everyone else is.

I'm still surprised that people on this site are so critical of him.
No, videotaping yourself getting fucked in a Senate committee room and posting it on the internet does not "happen all the time." If you don't know why that is different than just having sex, I don't know what to tell you.

gimmedatquiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not saying he was right. I just think that everyone's being on their high horses, when every single person makes their own mistakes. I think most of people judging him and hold him to a standard are only doing it in service of themselves and their own egos.
My dude, Aidens ego is the size of the moon compared to everyone here and even if all of our egos combined it still wouldn't be as large as that devious bottom's.