Sean parker bodybuilder huge cock

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's got a real fat cock. That's for sure.
In some pics, it looks like he's semi-erect. That's true. But this happens when he wears tights. So, it might be that the combination of a big fat dick and real tight tights may cause his dick to look semi-erect.
The fact that he has a son makes him even hotter.
He's a real big dick daddy! :D

It must be very difficult for the people around him to ignore his dick, not to look at his bulge.

I am sure I would have gone crazy by being so close to that meat, but being unable to even smell it, let alone touch it.
Yeah, I know, I am a pervert. Thanks. :D

GTStang

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He hasn't been posting the suggestive pictures to instagram as much lately. There's a few bulges I've seen in stories or pictures but other than that, he's been pretty tame in his posts.

JoJ81

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can say that it is real. He used to go into a store I used to work at in West Hollywood after coming from the gym with no underwear in and that dam thing was flopping left and right. It was clearly visible. He would make me randy. He’s really nice though even though he prolly caught me looking at his bulge. I think for pics though, he might indulge in fluffing himself up to look more enticing.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I can say that it is real. He used to go into a store I used to work at in West Hollywood after coming from the gym with no underwear in and that dam thing was flopping left and right. It was clearly visible. He would make me randy. He’s really nice though even though he prolly caught me looking at his bulge. I think for pics though, he might indulge in fluffing himself up to look more enticing.
Dam that sounds incredibly hot

D

deleted867014

Yes, i believe he has a real penis. But unless you have seen his dick fully erect in person, you can't claim he's huge. All these instahoes with big bulge pics are just trying to get followers. A big penis can be hidden with proper wear. A big bulge like that is clearly a fluffed dick trying to get attention.

Reactions: Aiyy21 and JoJ81