Sean lamont

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over a week and still no cheeky video or better quality photos yet? I scoured all over the net and couldn't find anything but these drawings by an Instagram user who was there that night (not sure if I'm going to get in trouble for sharing this work of his but I also don't want to get in trouble for sharing his handle either). I can't believe that it was only £12/ticket. We know Sean is an exhibitionist as they didn't even require phones to be put away. And also this same user even got a selfie with Sean while he was in that lying down position. My Glasgow heroes we need you lot right now, as we would like to inspect Mr. Lamont over 10 years since we've seen his beautiful piece. You know, for science.

Btw Sauerkraut you certainly are doing the lords work here. :)

SL1.jpg
SL2.jpg
SL3.jpg

hellmouth

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please God say that this event was so successful that they're organising another one!

Thank you Sauerkraut - never thought I'd get to see this amazing man naked again!

Reactions: neko011

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that he is willing to put his prodigious genitals back on display to benefit those in desperate need, people he will never meet, people who will never be named nor can thank him...with minimal if any financial reward for himself says a great deal about his character.

So glad he put it back out there. He needs to get Rory to do the same! I would LOVE to see this charity concept come to the US. Can you imagine the cash reaped in if A list talent in Hollywood did the same?

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a shame I missed the event. Seeing Sean nude in Dieux du Stade many years ago definitely awakened some things in my younger self!

It would've been incredible seeing him in person and seeing the pics of him now, I think he looks better than ever!

Reactions: roryboy1982
D

deleted1095170

Wow, there is so much in this.

In the photos, there is a fully clothed woman talking to a naked Sean, and she seems to be keeping eye contact. It must have been really difficult to not glance down!

Also, he is a str8 man having selfies with other men, who may just be artists, but more likely have come to ogle/perv on his body and cock. He is clearly very comfortable in himself.

Just to be a perv myself, I wonder if the poses allowed anybody to get a look at his hole? That would be a great photo!