Scott Wroe Onlyfans

Benjamin Lee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no way he is 24. I'm 30 and looking 15 years yonger than him. He is probably 30+ and lying for the "publicity" as every other Instagram hottie

Scott’s washed my hair when he worked for Tony and Guy. I can guarantee that he’s not lying about his age. ☺️ I knew him before he lifted weights.

Reactions: London685_8

gigina

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott’s washed my hair when he worked for Tony and Guy. I can guarantee that he’s not lying about his age. ☺️ I knew him before he lifted weights.
I lie all the time time I'm 25 ,so don't trust anyone lol lifting weights doesn't age u for15 years:dizzy: but yea there are some ppl who look extremely mature for their age

Jeffer2580

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are him and his boyfriend related? I thought they were twins at first before the kiss. There's a stereotype going about white instagays. The stereotype is that they are so narcissistic that they date their lookalike. How true is this because I keep seeing white Instagay couples whom I thought are twins, then bam.... You hear they are a couple

hardbroom

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone subscribed? Are the videos just snips or actual cum shots etc? Or is it all previews for PPV?

It really isn't worth it, he's incredibly vain in his videos and not much happens. Lewis has his content on Twitter, public. He can take a good pounding but always known for being a slut in his hometown.

shamone73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It really isn't worth it, he's incredibly vain in his videos and not much happens. Lewis has his content on Twitter, public. He can take a good pounding but always known for being a slut in his hometown.

Oh really? I use to date Martin one of Lewis friends. He did an EL video