• Thread starter deleted13558301
  • Start date

BeH0nest

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not that impressed with the casual homophobia on his Amsterdam instagram post
I've said it previously, lads got a great body but a very old school "lad" personality that isn't appealing. I remember a video he did in a supermarket filming some guy and then calling him a pedo afterwards because of what he bought ...

Brandylover

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've said it previously, lads got a great body but a very old school "lad" personality that isn't appealing. I remember a video he did in a supermarket filming some guy and then calling him a pedo afterwards because of what he bought ...
Yes remember that also!

Reactions: BeH0nest

Bilad90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Most don't, the world has moved on
Don’t wanna get into an argument but when straight lads go out this is exactly the kinda stuff they say. Casual homophobia definitely still exists. Besides it’s literally just banter don’t know why people are getting worked up about it

Reactions: joe3333

Brandylover

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don’t wanna get into an argument but when straight lads go out this is exactly the kinda stuff they say. Casual homophobia definitely still exists. Besides it’s literally just banter don’t know why people are getting worked up about it
Funny how they can be casual homophobes but they never make the mistake of being casual racists.

Reactions: tragicG and Elricb