Samvass

blaquethought

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's because he would never do anything with a man and he knows that if he starts posting content with women his monthly income would go away.
The most he has done is the content with Andell West where they would grab each other's asses. I wish they would eat and clap each other's cheeks.

Alexfenty96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not too sure if you realize how the internet works, but Sam has made several shit vids over the years ( > 7 last time I counted) and they are all over the internet by now. Every so often, new people will come across them and then come to this thread to talk about it. So you can tell people not to talk about it, but new people will keep coming to talk about it anyway.

Also the thread isn't here just for what you want to talk about. Sam made these videos and this thread is about Sam and his content. So get mad at him if you want to get mad at someone.
Message me I want to see this one and can't find it anywhere

Reactions: Deeperskin

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No doubt about it, Sam is one of the most stunning examples of hot male sexiness--He's got an incredible physique, perfectly hairy, handsome, nice big uncut cock, and a delicious, fur-covered bubble butt that every gay and bi man would love to bury his face in.