MessiahKhiao

Legendary Member
Media
Years ago he didn’t rant so much if at all about women and their rights or them not wanting to be sexually assaulted, etc . Now he just fetishizes trans women on Twitter and talks down on women in general frequently yet claims he’s attracted to them.

D

deleted13978971

Years ago he didn’t rant so much if at all about women and their rights or them not wanting to be sexually assaulted, etc . Now he just fetishizes trans women on Twitter and talks down on women in general frequently yet claims he’s attracted to them.
Maybe his personal life is not going too well?

MessiahKhiao

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe his personal life is not going too well?
Maybe. I personally think he over compensates, heavily. Hes always gassing himself up and complimenting himself. He says he’s “rich” off onlyfans but hes 40, says he still has a ton of credit card debt, lives in a cramped studio, and I’ve never really seen him have drive to do anything of substance. He’s changed a lot with age. Definitely thinks he knows more than he’s actually experienced.

D

deleted13978971

Maybe. I personally think he over compensates, heavily. Hes always gassing himself up and complimenting himself. He says he’s “rich” off onlyfans but hes 40, says he still has a ton of credit card debt, lives in a cramped studio, and I’ve never really seen him have drive to do anything of substance. He’s changed a lot with age. Definitely thinks he knows more than he’s actually experienced.
Is he gay or straight?

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always felt something was "off" even back in his fitter days. He just didn't seem happy...and you could see it in his eyes, and it STILL kinda shows. When they say the eyes are the window to the soul, they were not kidding.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted13978971

I always felt something was "off" even back in his fitter days. He just didn't seem happy...and you could see it in his eyes, and it STILL kinda shows. When they say the eyes are the window to the soul, they were not kidding.
You really aren't a fan are you lol

MessiahKhiao

Legendary Member
Media
I don't think he is bi.
In his Twitter bio he says he likes girls, trans girls, and fem boys. Although he’s never on camera actually talked about boys that are his type. Another reason why he’s not that alpha. Still shy about his love for young attractive guys.

Reactions: deleted13978971
D

deleted13978971

I haven't followed him for many years -- but even back-in-the-day, he talked about baby momma drama and trying to be a better father and stuff. I do like how his hair has grown out, though.
He has kids?