Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TK is a pussy. Remember he got shouted at backstage by a wrestler who'd put up with with months of his hands off management style resulting in multiple people backstage being unhappy and violent, and he run and hid because he was "afraid for his life"... he pays people to be his friend and if they would rather put their career first, he dodges them and let's their contract expire.

Sammy Guevara has injured multiple people, and carried on working. He literally almost killed Matt Hardy, twice, on live television. Which probably explains why he's such a brain dead zombie these days.
He threw a chair without looking and cut him open to his skull, and then chucked him off a cherry picker onto bare concrete a few weeks later, and carried on working while he laid on the floor unconscious for several minutes.

It's not ALL on Sammy, although, yes he's a garbage person that's not worth the hassle, the time or the money, I get it, he's cute and the gays want to thirst over him. But that's not enough, for me, to justify his continued his employment.
It's on AEW. There's no management, there's no discipline, there's no consequence.
There's just Tony hiding in an office with a mountain of cocaine, shitting himself not knowing what to do.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TK is a pussy. Remember he got shouted at backstage by a wrestler who'd put up with with months of his hands off management style resulting in multiple people backstage being unhappy and violent, and he run and hid because he was "afraid for his life"... he pays people to be his friend and if they would rather put their career first, he dodges them and let's their contract expire.

Sammy Guevara has injured multiple people, and carried on working. He literally almost killed Matt Hardy, twice, on live television. Which probably explains why he's such a brain dead zombie these days.
He threw a chair without looking and cut him open to his skull, and then chucked him off a cherry picker onto bare concrete a few weeks later, and carried on working while he laid on the floor unconscious for several minutes.

It's not ALL on Sammy, although, yes he's a garbage person that's not worth the hassle, the time or the money, I get it, he's cute and the gays want to thirst over him. But that's not enough, for me, to justify his continued his employment.
It's on AEW. There's no management, there's no discipline, there's no consequence.
There's just Tony hiding in an office with a mountain of cocaine, shitting himself not knowing what to do.
While I agree with the lack of management I think putting all the blame on Sammy is wild the chair thing was totally on him I agree but the sky lift thing no not his fault or even Matt’s the tables were not set up properly this has been explained many times they were set too close to the lift. If Sammy is fired he will be hired by wwe right away. I don’t understand how so many of you think his only talent is looking good he’s a fantasticly talented wrestler

Reactions: hornyscousebear

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I agree with the lack of management I think putting all the blame on Sammy is wild the chair thing was totally on him I agree but the sky lift thing no not his fault or even Matt’s the tables were not set up properly this has been explained many times they were set too close to the lift. If Sammy is fired he will be hired by wwe right away. I don’t understand how so many of you think his only talent is looking good he’s a fantasticly talented wrestler
He's really not though.
He could end up in NXT, he'll never achieve anything more than that in WWE, without ALOT of training. He's too ingrained in that indy, get-my-shit-in, "I don't need to cut a promo my flips get me over" style.
And as we've seen, even the target audience for that gets bored of it after 4 years.

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Fan fiction.

Matt Hardy’s mobility issues go back much further than his time in AEW. He isn’t “a brain dead zombie”, he’s someone who’s put his body through hell for decades.

Tony never has been and never will be a tough guy and he doesn’t need to be. He’s not talent, he’s an ACTUAL businessman. He SHOULDN’T be going blow for blow with people he employs. That’s not how owning a business works. AEW is a huge company with plenty of people who get paid to deal with the silly shit wrestlers get upset about. I’ve been there, I’ve seen it happen.

You think the controversies that’ve occurred over the past five years are chaotic? Wrestlers used to literally murder each other and other people. Bruiser Brody got stabbed to death BACKSTAGE. Jimmy Snuka beat a woman to death between shows. And that was just in the 80s. Wrestlers being dramatic and dissatisfied is par for the course and happens everywhere in the business. Always has, always will.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's really not though.
He could end up in NXT, he'll never achieve anything more than that in WWE, without ALOT of training. He's too ingrained in that indy, get-my-shit-in, "I don't need to cut a promo my flips get me over" style.
And as we've seen, even the target audience for that gets bored of it after 4 years.
You’re such a hater bro Jesus….but I’m not gonna argue with you anymore you clearly have ur mind made up so it is what it is

Reactions: nomameswey

Beanie2kjj

Expert Member
Media
To be honest I don’t see anything wrong with what punk did at brawl out. He defended himself after months of hangman and the elite bad mouthing him on screen and off screen. He had nothing to do with colt getting moved to ROH. The entire situation could have been fixed if TK had been a boss and put things straight with both punk and the elite. TK killed his own company by letting punk get ultimately fired cause they made him miserable

Where? Where did Hangman and the Bucks bash Punk for months?

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it really wasn't. Just the rantings of a fan who's desperate to see a wrestler's cock rather than joining in the discussion of an unsafe worker.
Everyone makes mistakes so wouldn’t it mean everyone that ever makes a mistake is an unsafe worker? No I think not

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone makes mistakes so wouldn’t it mean everyone that ever makes a mistake is an unsafe worker? No I think not
When it's a RECURRENCE, yes at this point, he's a unsafe worker.

He's doing this job since 2011, 13 YEARS, and he's on national TV since 2019. He has NO excuse to keep doing those same botches over and over through his 5ish years on the program.

You can find him attractive but it doesn't erase his professional mistakes.

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He's doing this job since 2011, 13 YEARS, and he's on national TV since 2019. He has NO excuse to keep doing those same botches over and over through his 5ish years on the program.

I’ve aknowlaged his mistakes everyone makes mistakes but to fire him and label him and someone you never should work with for fear of ur safety is such a stretch. Fining him attractive has nothing to do with my stance on this

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve aknowlaged his mistakes everyone makes mistakes but to fire him and label him and someone you never should work with for fear of ur safety is such a stretch. Fining him attractive has nothing to do with my stance on this
So at what point in repeatedly making the same mistakes, injuring the majority of people he works with and harassing his colleagues backstage do you think "ok enough, this guy isn't worth the time or money we're investing?"
Do you wait til someone suffers a career ending injury? Dies? Do you wait for a lawsuit?
He's not worth the hassle. He's just not good at his job.

metaldevilmc

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The Bronx, New York, United States of America
So at what point in repeatedly making the same mistakes, injuring the majority of people he works with and harassing his colleagues backstage do you think "ok enough, this guy isn't worth the time or money we're investing?"
Do you wait til someone suffers a career ending injury? Dies? Do you wait for a lawsuit?

Agreed. The guy also is terrible on the mic. He's just another cute flippy guy, Tony is always actively recruiting the next twink that can do a 360 moonsault and not sell anything. It's going to be alright.

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AMEN !

No one said he was a monster/sociopath or something, but this is the umpteenth time he's seriously injuirng a wrestler. It's called a RECURRENCE, and yes regardless of they like or not, it's UNSAFE and DANGEROUS for the roster and the company globally.

A limb or a life shouldn't be sacrificed because of him having a tasty bubble butt and a nice dick.
It's a professional job lol, and as such, once you reccurently injure your colleagues, you become a liability for the said job/company and the other workers. Sorry not sorry.
In another job, he would have been fire PERMANENTLY.

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Name them all.

(And before you tell me Google is free, I've looked already).

Reactions: Romieron35

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fail to see how anyone can look at Sammy as say he’s untalented and has nothing to offer except for risking other ppls life. But whatever talk keep hating I really am beyond this stupid conversation at this point and think we should get back to pictures and in order for that to happen he needs to come back to work

Aiden Suarez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fail to see how anyone can look at Sammy as say he’s untalented and has nothing to offer except for risking other ppls life. But whatever talk keep hating I really am beyond this stupid conversation at this point and think we should get back to pictures and in order for that to happen he needs to come back to work
Yeah can we just get back to the photos