Sam Eckholm

Rossini

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg he’s got a YouTube show where he tries to join some army alpha force thing and gets wet and sweaty and hangs upside down getting spwayed with water and makes tight green shit decals that look cute! I am SO there.
Omg im in heaven

Rossini

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg he’s got a YouTube show where he tries to join some army alpha force thing and gets wet and sweaty and hangs upside down getting spwayed with water and makes tight green shit decals that look cute! I am SO there

Or was that from his coast guard video?

ascii456

Sexy Member
Media
You know, even if they're both average, I'm sure they know how to use them.
I’m sure they do just saying what I know. And don’t ask me how but I’m not trolling. They are both just fine but would not be a defining characteristic for either. There is a member on here that actually had a Swayne vid years back, and I actually know Sam. I have never seen Swayne’s in real life. they are a very nice and sexy couple no doubt.

Newenglandbro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m sure they do just saying what I know. And don’t ask me how but I’m not trolling. They are both just fine but would not be a defining characteristic for either. There is a member on here that actually had a Swayne vid years back, and I actually know Sam. I have never seen Swayne’s in real life. they are a very nice and sexy couple no doubt.
Do you know if they are both cut?