Sam asghari

fidelio212

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A little Present for ya'll !

So in the show, the husband is a closeted Politician and his wife's lover is Sam.
Black Monday Season 3 Episode 1 on Starz Network. I hope we see more of him. I honestly think he got a little skinny
I think he looked better before. But Hey Still hot! I am still trying to look for the second pic of him in the bondage.
View attachment SamA_BlackMondaySeason3_Episode1.mp4

fidelio212

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So in the show, the husband is a closeted Politician and his wife's lover is Sam.
Black Monday Season 3 Episode 1 on Starz Network. I hope we see more of him. I honestly think he got a little skinny
I think he looked better before. But Hey Still hot! I am still trying to look for the second pic of him in the bondage.
Sorry i meant its on Showtime network not Starz

blue26

Mythical Member
Media

gutted he didnt go nude.

Reactions: apocodaus

Mihasus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sam-asghari-shirtless.jpg

sam-asghari-paparazzi.jpg

3.jpg

sam-asghari-bulge.jpg

Source: gay-male-celebs.com

matsudaseiko

Superior Member
Media
1.6 million... he obviously didn’t have anything going for him but his workout videos on Instagram lol.. y’all acting like he established himself prior... only reason he has a bigger following now is clearly cuz of Britney.. all those followers are Britney fans.

WHY NOT? HE'S THE HUSBAND NOW, LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE ! @0@