Sage Allen Instagram Sageallenn

Daddie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he has his Twitter account back? Someone telle of this is a new account or his old one?
This is a new twitter account. It’s interesting because when searching for his legal name, it’s a little harder to find. You have to actually search the username. Which I think makes him more comfortable to do content. He plays Dead by Daylight given his bio has his username. Fingers crossed for a twitch stream?

But it’s a new twitter. I’m not sure if he’s made it private for those few who can view his mature content or if it’s just for his inner circle of people. I do think this could also be job related too. As it could be difficult to search for him by name alone if an employer or whoever did a search on him for a job.

Edit: did he move to PA? Wasn’t he in Washington? That’s the only thing that’s weird to me.

Xblueb1rdcox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a new twitter account. It’s interesting because when searching for his legal name, it’s a little harder to find. You have to actually search the username. Which I think makes him more comfortable to do content. He plays Dead by Daylight given his bio has his username. Fingers crossed for a twitch stream?

But it’s a new twitter. I’m not sure if he’s made it private for those few who can view his mature content or if it’s just for his inner circle of people. I do think this could also be job related too. As it could be difficult to search for him by name alone if an employer or whoever did a search on him for a job.

Edit: did he move to PA? Wasn’t he in Washington? That’s the only thing that’s weird to me.
Idk but that's an interesting observation! Also what's the deal with the guy he's been tagged with a lot last year, juanmfront , on insta? Him, sage, and tanner seem to be really close. I wonder if it's a thruple type situation developing?? Maybe I'm just reading too far into it.

Daddie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I believe the twitter isn’t really for explicit content. It’s mostly just pop culture, gaming, and etc stuff. I doubt he’ll post anything explicit. I saw his follow list and he follows people in his personal life. So I don’t know if he will or won’t. But I’m pretty sure we won’t be seeing anything explicit from him just from reviewing his twitter account.

For now…at least. He has to know people are following him for that reason.

Reactions: Xblueb1rdcox

Daddie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like his new twitter, there isn’t any booty pics, but I have a strong feeling he’s going to be posting some stuff in the near future. Cause the things he posts on twitter is dirty and his likes…..ooohhh he’s definitely going to give us content. I’m definitely going to subscribe to his OF if he makes one. Hopefully his content isn’t short videos either.

EBL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like his new twitter, there isn’t any booty pics, but I have a strong feeling he’s going to be posting some stuff in the near future. Cause the things he posts on twitter is dirty and his likes…..ooohhh he’s definitely going to give us content. I’m definitely going to subscribe to his OF if he makes one. Hopefully his content isn’t short videos either.
What’s his Twitter?