Ryantwhitelaw

pennstatelv84

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is he a "no loads refused" cum dump?
I doubt it; he may give that appearance, but I’m pretty confident he “hangs” with these guys beyond the sex.

In addition, let me share I’m a fan but tired over his content. Dildos and showing ass can only get you so far, but he seems to be doing well getting new viewers so maybe I’m just a “hater” but…

johndoeisready

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt it; he may give that appearance, but I’m pretty confident he “hangs” with these guys beyond the sex.

In addition, let me share I’m a fan but tired over his content. Dildos and showing ass can only get you so far, but he seems to be doing well getting new viewers so maybe I’m just a “hater” but…
Same reason why I let subscription lapse! Tbh I feel like he’s doing this for the attention. Like, he is well aware of how good he and his ass looks and probably just enjoys the commentary surrounding it. Plus, based on his IG, he seems like he has a very “clean-cut” life, so I doubt he’ll post him getting rammed by someone else again.

• Love
Reactions: pennstatelv84

pennstatelv84

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same reason why I let subscription lapse! Tbh I feel like he’s doing this for the attention. Like, he is well aware of how good he and his ass looks and probably just enjoys the commentary surrounding it. Plus, based on his IG, he seems like he has a very “clean-cut” life, so I doubt he’ll post him getting rammed by someone else again.
Okay you made me feel better. I’m not trying to bash him or anything but attempting to point some valid things out.

Reactions: johndoeisready

johndoeisready

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kinda regret re-subbing to his OF. Not much added since I was last subbed. He’s just reposting old videos and screenshots of things that are still up on his page, with the occasional newish clip. Doesn’t really seem to be all that invested :/ oh well, guess he’ll just have a hot memory lol. Anywho, here’s my final contribution to this thread - some stuff from TwiX IMG_6195.jpeg
IMG_6196.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg

Mrmeaty96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
I wish he would just fully embrace his OF and commit to making videos and collabs. It's like he just has one foot in the door. Either you do it or don't do it at all. I don't know who he's trying to fool.

Reactions: Ayjribd