Ryan potter..:)

Periphery

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That face in the first SS, LMAO! But hey, it's sad you have to ask but it has to be done. It's just the world we live in.

And yes, he does pull it off quite well and I'm usually not fond of facial hair on dudes.

Reactions: LionOfVoid

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so based off the no labels answer he gave, i guess the tweet from the other week must've been referring to gar and not himself. he wouldn't say "laughs in bi" if he prefers to go unlabeled(which btw, in this day and age where tons of young male celebs and influencers try to be ambiguous about their sexuality because they know it gets them attention, it's hard to tell if wanting to be unlabeled is just that same type of bait or him saying he's not straight).
if that's the case, i wonder what'll happen in this season to show gar is bi. is it that him being the only want to save jason and bring him back home a hint that he's in love with jason? or is it that with tim now being canonically bi in the comics, and the show having introduced tim drake, tim and gar end up in a relationship?

and yeah, i agree, the mustache does look really good on him. i still prefer him without it, but he can pull it off pretty well

eas12397

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I understand they had plans for LGBT representation at one point but covid put it on the back burner. I also read that the actress Rose had asked not to return for the season and will return next season (Most likely), but do to a sudden death in her family she wanted time away. I don't know how true that is (more likely fake) but I wonder if that is the representation, because she'll also be Jericho until they fix that

Periphery

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
TBH I only watch this show now because of the eye candy since it's getting pretty terrible with plot lines

At this point I don't even bother keeping up with the show. I know that anything of note (read eye candy) that happens will be posted here.