Ryan potter..:)

petedrumm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh, it actually is! Miles better than the Knight Terrors crap. Still, not as good as some of the recent Marvel events like Judgment Day and Sins of Sinister, but yeah, it's pretty fun.
I actually really liked Knight Terrors, it was fun! The only bad thing about it is it interrupted many on-going titles. And it ws still better than Lazarus Planet.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What other details are you looking for?

Are you saying he was losing his hair and he’s getting it restored? Was it out of what because of continual wig use? Or something else? I’m not trying to be a dick here, he’s hot no matter what, I’m just curious what the situation is

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He would make a great Wiz-kid over in the MCU. (Wiz is a smart ass smarty, maybe Technopath, in a tricked out chair.) Or why not Douglas (Cipher). Im sure if Douglas and Warlock merge there could be near nude scenes for you freaks.

LJShifting

Expert Member
Media
He would make a great Wiz-kid over in the MCU. (Wiz is a smart ass smarty, maybe Technopath, in a tricked out chair.) Or why not Douglas (Cipher). Im sure if Douglas and Warlock merge there could be near nude scenes for you freaks.
As long as he doesn’t play Beast Boy again. Near nudity is a nice bonus.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
“DC’s Titans” had lots of problems but I had zero issues with Ryan’s performance, I thought he was perfect for the role. Pity the series was effed over by its writing and its corporate parent. Warner Bros. was at the height of its identity crisis and mismanagement.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really surprises me to hear you guys trash him so hard. When “DC’s Titans” was on my friends and I really liked him, and the online comics communities I was a part of also gave him overall thumbs up. We disliked the writing and a lot of the production choices, but most people I know had no problem with Potter, just how the show backburnered him or misused his character’s powers.
go read the comics

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All versions of Gar in the modern comics are vegan. He was even explicitly and proudly vegan in the Teen Titans TV show back in 2003, and in the currently airing Teen Titans GO.

Whether or not you agree with it, it is a big part of the modern portrayal of Beast Boy, and people would be upset if Titans didn't honour that.

That may not have been the case in some older comics, but it certainly is today. Characters change and what once might have been true for one interpretation isn't now.
it shows how many people read the comics. it really does