Ryan beatty

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
Haven’t had a chance to listen to the album in full but ribbons is a beautiful song
It's such a gorgeous album. Been having it on repeat ever since it came out. Bruises off the peach and White teeth are my absolute favourites. Andromeda is really nice as well.

I recently took a solo trip to another country and this album was the only company I had. So many memories made to these songs.

He's an incredible writer and artist!

The good guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's such a gorgeous album. Been having it on repeat ever since it came out. Bruises off the peach and White teeth are my absolute favourites. Andromeda is really nice as well.

I recently took a solo trip to another country and this album was the only company I had. So many memories made to these songs.

He's an incredible writer and artist!
Sounds amazing with your trip. Very intense to bring just one album.

I was a little disappointed with Calico at first. It’s somewhat monotonous in the songs and between the songs. He’s very inspired by Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons and that kind of indie folk which is a different sound to the one he had on his previous albums. And if I’m going to listen to folk, then I might prefer Bon Iver. BUT I have tickets for his concert in September and I’m still listening and it’s growing on me. Excited to see him live!

Reactions: Nathan Lane

The good guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan Beatty is making more shows in the US. He cancelled his European tour with no explanation. There wasn’t that many shows and it was small venues, people were still really frustrated in his comment section but had no response or explanation. So I reckon he cancelled because he didn’t sell enough tickets.

It seems he mostly appeal to a North American audience. Saw him in Chicago and really liked his performance. He’s very introverted on stage. It’s a little like his appearance now. It’s not like he’s glamorous, sexy or super attractive but when he starts singing it’s deeply personal and his voice is really good. I’ll recommend his shows to anyone who likes quiet indie folk like James Vincent McMorrow, Ben Howard, Nick Mulvey and Matt Corby.

988EEA1E-334D-494E-BA5C-9FEED239057B.jpeg
B900E189-2FF3-4487-BCC1-AB810B996A77.jpeg
271825DB-138B-46FB-AC86-729A24E48DF4.jpeg

Reactions: Jool