Ross lynch

Sassy_pants

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's such a good looking guy with a fun, care free vibe. He can't wait to get shirtless and dance around.

Today, I heard him actually sing and was shocked at how..not good it was. It's pretty flat and his breath control suffers from the dancing.

Still think he's incredibly handsome n all.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
He's such a good looking guy with a fun, care free vibe. He can't wait to get shirtless and dance around.

Today, I heard him actually sing and was shocked at how..not good it was. It's pretty flat and his breath control suffers from the dancing.

Still think he's incredibly handsome n all.
What shocked me more was that the audience apparently knows all the words to the songs! I thought people were there solely for his body, but they seem to genuinely like the music as well.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What shocked me more was that the audience apparently knows all the words to the songs! I thought people were there solely for his body, but they seem to genuinely like the music as well.

I mean, they generally seem to be doing pretty well, and they have a few catchy songs. But also never underestimate the power of teen girls (and boys) to devote themselves to the mediocre music of hot guys. Check out a Johnny Orlando concert lol

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
I mean they been around and doing good long before ross started playing stripper. So that shouldn't be a surprise.

Lorriq

Superior Member
Media
Their music is actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean they been around and doing good long before ross started playing stripper. So that shouldn't be a surprise.

That’s also true, yes. He was always pretty suggestive, with few buttons done on his shirt or whatever, but the shirts coming off entirely is a development that’s only a little over a year old now. To be fair to him though he usually only does that for the last couple songs.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight