Ross lynch

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gurl...
The things they have in common: taking shirt off on concerts and being "fun-sized".
The shirt part is the only thing he took from Ross 'viral' habits. Everything else, from career choices, music, behavior and so on are very different.

Johnny is way closer to Mendes than he is from Ross.

Your right! And Ross isn’t even short, he’s like 6ft. I was surprised when I learned that, I always thought he was shorter. Maybe it’s because he’s always standing next to Rocky who is even taller

jake0809

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your right! And Ross isn’t even short, he’s like 6ft. I was surprised when I learned that, I always thought he was shorter. Maybe it’s because he’s always standing next to Rocky who is even taller
Just googled this, and omg. For years, I thought Ross was like 5'8" max. I'm still in disbelief that he's almost 6 feet tall and it's Troye who is 5'8".

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
Just googled this, and omg. For years, I thought Ross was like 5'8" max. I'm still in disbelief that he's almost 6 feet tall and it's Troye who is 5'8".
He's definitely tall. When spotted him at the Sydney Opera House he was with Christine Anu's daughter. She looked pretty short which made him look enormous with her.

Reactions: Romieron35

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if his star continues to rise we might see him in Calvin Klein before too long
i certainly hope so, also hopes he gets more acting roles so he can have sex scenes and show his ass