Roman kemp

COMLP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think he is single.

Someone on his holiday post said they saw him and when asked was he with someone they said yes a women. Also think someone was sitting next to him the otherside to his mum at the game at the weekend.

Could be wrong.

Hal-9000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has a big one, if you watch the show, “ who do you think you are” him and his dad go looking at their ancestry and the last part they get out of taxi and walk towards the camera you see his large long cock outline. (I think it was who do you think you are, it was an ancestor program they did on their family)

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a big one, if you watch the show, “ who do you think you are” him and his dad go looking at their ancestry and the last part they get out of taxi and walk towards the camera you see his large long cock outline. (I think it was who do you think you are, it was an ancestor program they did on their family)

We need screen caps

Reactions: JohnLee435

COMLP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think this was DNA Journey not Who Do You Think You Are. Series 2 on ITV I think.

And I agree we need screen caps. :p

COMLP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't have ITV X but it's on there if you search for 'DNA Journey', Click on Series 2, Episode 3.

Reactions: cacs777

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have ITV X but it's on there if you search for 'DNA Journey', Click on Series 2, Episode 3.

Took one for the team and watched this (actually quite sweet program). Couldn't see anything! He wears dark trousers, no bulge visible in my opinion .. and I've spent a lifetime bulge watching.

COMLP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great! Now we are looking for the original edit of the show. Unlikely to find it. Wonder why it was edited? All why no screenshots of the bulge before? Is this one we missed.

Hal-9000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great! Now we are looking for the original edit of the show. Unlikely to find it. Wonder why it was edited? All why no screenshots of the bulge before? Is this one we missed.
I found a copy on a torrent site but it’s not downloading will keep trying and looking out for it

LoveStr8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can’t bear him. He’s a minor minor celeb who is basically pretty talentless and so resorts to sponging of dad’s fame...
I'm not a troll looking for an argument.
(I'm genuinely not) :laughing:

Just wondering though.... have you changed your mind more than 5 years later? I get the nepotism argument, but I enjoy him on TV. I think he's pretty good at it. I'm not up early enough to listen to his radio show :emoji_grinning:

PS: Maybe I'm grading him on a curve because he's pretty. I'm not above that.