Rock out with your cock out (naked rock stars)

Slam91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I might sound ignorant (i don't know a lot about rock), but is there an history/correlation between rockstars and them being naked? Like why are they naked on stage...?
Just like there is a plethora of dick pics now. Just as many guys showed off their dicks during other eras but with no phone cameras. Rock stars crave attention and are sexually adventurous. So, eventually they would get drunk and/or high and pull out their dicks.

Slam91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Where did these come from? He was never hot to me but damn he looks good!
He's ALWAYS naked. All of the RHCP drop trou on a moment's notice and Flea seems to do it the most. The rest of them have become a little more modest in their 50s but Flea still does it.

Cumandg0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was gonna say something like that ...like is limp bizkit queer friendly???? Wtf something's not adding up
I've not heard anything outwardly against the queer community, though I always remember the joke about the chorus in Rollin' being a reference to nonbinary people.

BPLCA

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not heard anything outwardly against the queer community, though I always remember the joke about the chorus in Rollin' being a reference to nonbinary people.
Not being against someone is a far cry from a naked dude in a jockstrap onstage at a concert for middle aged straight bros.

Reactions: AppleSauceGlasses