Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shame he has a girlfriend

And Elton John used to have a wife.

I mean, I could totally believe his being straight. But I’ve seen no (public) evidence of a girlfriend or even an interest in females (or males either).

Fundamentally, he’s a public figure for his parentage and wildlife work, not attractiveness or sexuality reasons.

Reactions: javachip69

javachip69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, I could totally believe his being straight. But I’ve seen no (public) evidence of a girlfriend or even an interest in females (or males either).

Fundamentally, he’s a public figure for his parentage and wildlife work, not attractiveness or sexuality reasons.
He was clearly excited when his brother in law fake proposed to him and his mannerisms when talking about it

Reactions: Ziga299

bak311982

Superior Member
Media
Who's his girlfriend? When was this announced?
He's been linked to a couple of girls who i think he is just friends with snd the press just said Robert had a girlfriend for headlines. One was a fan who hung out with robert, bindi and her husband. In the photos it looks like Robert and the girl are just friends, they aren't holding hands or showing any romantic affection. The other girl was one robert took as his date to some awards show, again they come across as good friends in the photos.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a kid I used to loosely know the family, not closely, but certainly enough for my parents and his parents to stop and chat if they bumped into one another.

I'm not sure how much of his demeanour is actually from lack of social contact and innocence, both Bindi and he were homeschooled and kept apart from local kids. Robert grew up in quite a feminine environment, without any bigger brother or particular male influence. In real life, the Irwin's are fairly reserved, as were the grandparents. A combination of that being seen as snobary and jealousy of their success internationally (they were never so big at home) over time has created some bad feelings between the locals and the family (especially Terri).

He's certainly a decent photographer. Although he wasn't known for it, his dad Steve was a very keen cameraman, the performance was just a means to an end that came about to save his father's business when it was about to collapse. His sister Bindi had a lot of behavioural problems, real Chucky doll, which he learned from and began to copy at a young age. Robert got given the camera to follow his dad and give him some focus. He's also a big skateboard freak which they got him into to burn up energy.

The Steve I remember was a smart, driven and very calculated guy - no clown. I get the impression Robert is quite like his dad, so I wouldn't read too much into his true self from his public performance. It wouldn't shock me if he does turn out gay, but he's pretty young.
hormones are not young so if his gay then his hormones are in extra hyper drive