techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
his family appears incredibly middle class
Those are the families that are generally the most wealthy. The ppl with the most wealth (not income or richness, but true I don't need to work wealth) often don't display it. Money talks but wealth whispers. And yes they come from a family of money. It was clear when his sister was on the Real Housewives. It was not explicitly spoken but it was definitely implied. She also mentioned on one of the reunions that he makes a lot of money modeling.

FilNYC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who is rj dating now?
Kept his relationship w Theo kinda hush hush and then swung completely the opposite way by being very public and monetizing his relationship w Charlie. Prob traumatized by seeing Charlie moving on so quickly so now prefers being quiet about dating. I hope he's fucking around though before having a serious relationship again.

jmclaughlin 02.png

Reactions: aurelex and 3vil3y3

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kept his relationship w Theo kinda hush hush and then swung completely the opposite way by being very public and monetizing his relationship w Charlie. Prob traumatized by seeing Charlie moving on so quickly so now prefers being quiet about dating. I hope he's fucking around though before having a serious relationship again.

View attachment 111948241
Ive always found RJ way more attractive than Charlie

since he's in NY no doubt a lot of guys hitting him up

brave1034

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think RJ is on Grindr on the lower east side NYC. Torso looked like his and of course his face wasn’t shown. He never answered so can’t verify if it’s really him.

Reactions: Lovesza89

Auberon1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think RJ is on Grindr on the lower east side NYC. Torso looked like his and of course his face wasn’t shown. He never answered so can’t verify if it’s really him.

Got a screenshot of the profile so I can find it and try?

Reactions: Lovesza89

mostlystr8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i remember thirsting after him on tumblr in high school then being so shocked when he came out. now i'm more shocked that he's actually a little bottom boy since i always imagined him being really dominant. looks can really be deceiving

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i remember thirsting after him on tumblr in high school then being so shocked when he came out. now i'm more shocked that he's actually a little bottom boy since i always imagined him being really dominant. looks can really be deceiving
isnt he verse?

I always imagined him to be bottom but didn't the grindr post show verse?