Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Also some pics of Fabio Quartararo. He is the only one who regularly has a vpl in his leather. I wonder how it's possible that no one really bulges. Those leathers are tight as hell. I have one and it shows my package pretty clearly and i'm not really big...
Anyway, enjoy. Who do you think is bigger, Mav or Fabio?

Attachments

KTM-Biker

Experimental Member
Media
Snapshot of Australian superbike rider Jack Miller on his 2022 Ducati race bike in his Dainese racing suit.

You can clearly see that that Dainese racing suit is so tight that his dick and balls are pressed into a massive leather bulge. :)

He clearly enjoys that horny feeling and rubs the bulge against the vibrating gas tank of the Ducati, causing at least a semi-boner! :)

JackMiller.jpg
2.jpg

KTM-Biker

Experimental Member
Media
Spanish MotoGP rider Iker Lecuona in his ultra-tight Bering racing suit...

You can already see in the first pic that the racing suit is so tight that the young lad's package is lifted up and pushed into a big leather bulge...

Pic 5 shows the massive rubber tank protection that is pressed and rubbed against his bulged out packet when he rides the motorbike (pics 6 and 7)....:)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.gif
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

KTM-Biker

Experimental Member
Media
Swiss Supermoto champion Julien Haenggeli in his ultra tight IXS racing suit.

In pics 4 - 9 he is wearing the suit for the first time and that makes him so horny, that his stiffened dickhead presses a big bulge into the leathers... :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Reactions: slutatorian666