Rico Strong

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It should still be on your purchased tab if not dm Rico with proof of purchase cause you know he likes calling people liars and tell him to resend the video or email or call customer service and tell them to give you your money back.
but how do i do that if his profile has disappeared?

... i just checked my 'purchased' tab. it's not there, none of his vids are.

Reactions: kenn_Diego

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure about the video but I know some guys screen record what they want when the download doesn't work
I should've done that. It was an awesome clip, even though the guy who's in it seems to be a complete asshole.

Reactions: Goldie_xl

Thiccerdenasnicker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but how do i do that if his profile has disappeared?

... i just checked my 'purchased' tab. it's not there, none of his vids are.
Oh no you’re gonna have to email customer service and get your money back. Because it looks like Rico isn’t getting his account back anytime soon he just got rejected by OF and his second account got deleted as well.

Reactions: flatiron

Goldie_xl

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should've done that. It was an awesome clip, even though the guy who's in it seems to be a complete asshole.
Incase you find another account that doesn't let you download my advise is get obs studio, it's great for screen recording I use it for chaturbate

Reactions: flatiron

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh no you’re gonna have to email customer service and get your money back. Because it looks like Rico isn’t getting his account back anytime soon he just got rejected by OF and his second account got deleted as well.
fuck do you know what happened?

hellohello83

Expert Member
Media
OF update their terms and his account violated multiple rules but apparently they didn’t tell him they just deleted his account without warning.
OF will communicate with you after a ban. They'll give you 30 days to make your case to reinstate your account. He's probably scamming and they weren't having it. After the 30 days is up they delete the account and ban your IP and personal Information. So, anytime he tries to make a new account the system will automatically ban him again.

Reactions: Thiccerdenasnicker

Thiccerdenasnicker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OF will communicate with you after a ban. They'll give you 30 days to make your case to reinstate your account. He's probably scamming and they weren't having it. After the 30 days is up they delete the account and ban your IP and personal Information. So, anytime he tries to make a new account the system will automatically ban him again.
His appeal got denied

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sam happened to me
i won't be signing up to his new profile on his new platform. far as i'm concerned, he stole $30 from me, and he's stolen the same amount from anyone else who bought that last clip and couldn't download a copy.