Rick cosnett

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's in appletv's palm royale. he plays a detective. ricky martin seems to be playing a closeted veteran. i'm going to guess rick's character is also gay and the 2 are gonna hook up or get together somehow

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's in appletv's palm royale. he plays a detective. ricky martin seems to be playing a closeted veteran. i'm going to guess rick's character is also gay and the 2 are gonna hook up or get together somehow

Ted Lasso aside, Apple shows don't seem to generate much chatter, do they?

I hope Rick and Ricky's characters get some sexy scenes together.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ted Lasso aside, Apple shows don't seem to generate much chatter, do they?

I hope Rick and Ricky's characters get some sexy scenes together.
they don't. and tbh ted lasso is imo the least interesting of their shows. loot is a hoot. severance is fucking amazing. and palm roayle is pretty fucking fun too. but ted lasso gets all the attention.
and apple doesn't bother promoting any of their shows either. every single appletv show i've watched was because i found it through someone else. never because there was any press for it

Reactions: Nathan Lane

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they don't. and tbh ted lasso is imo the least interesting of their shows. loot is a hoot. severance is fucking amazing. and palm roayle is pretty fucking fun too. but ted lasso gets all the attention.
and apple doesn't bother promoting any of their shows either. every single appletv show i've watched was because i found it through someone else. never because there was any press for it

No wonder no one talks about them, lol.