Richard Heinze

Rou Jie

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a great body... Love to see his massive dick...
But so far no dick pic and nothing seen already before, don't think he ever will post something like that...

At least he made about 5k in that few minutes... For thailand not bad...
I believe he can show more.:p I just bought his PPV.

Pleasehelpmeoutbro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No ass, no automated reply upon subscribing (I don’t think I have ever subscribed to someone and not got an automated message) and no offer for paywalled content… unsure what others are allegedly viewing/being offered.

Did anyone catch how many $5 subscriptions was offered… curious to know considering he has already crossed over 700 subscribers and at $20 a sub for Instagram appropriate content… fastest money grab ever :joy:

pickachukr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No ass, no automated reply upon subscribing (I don’t think I have ever subscribed to someone and not got an automated message) and no offer for paywalled content… unsure what others are allegedly viewing/being offered.

Did anyone catch how many $5 subscriptions was offered… curious to know considering he has already crossed over 700 subscribers and at $20 a sub for Instagram appropriate content… fastest money grab ever :joy:
Sooo it's not worth it (at least for now)??

Pleasehelpmeoutbro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought a new PPV but I received a different video not what in the description. I asked him to send the video but sent me a new video to purchase. WTF
I just received a message for PPV for $40… can confidently say I will not be unlocking and praying you didn’t pay that amount to be shafted :sob:

Reactions: Rou Jie