Rezzzv onlyfans

j1314

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look at his twitter feed. The guy clearly has a dildo in any of the content that makes it look like he is hung.
i was just subbed to him (i didnt resub tho) and he has good content but yeah quite a few of the stuff he posts on twitter makes him look more hung than he actually is, but his OF is still worth it imo

Reactions: mcFred

jd090980

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was just subbed to him (i didnt resub tho) and he has good content but yeah quite a few of the stuff he posts on twitter makes him look more hung than he actually is, but his OF is still worth it imo
Does he actually show his cock?

Vman 199090

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, this is rezzzv. I hope you know that my content is copyrighted. I am in contact with lpsg with a lawyer and we are taking full legal action against the members that have posted my content. Lpgs.com has each user's ip address and is working in full compliance with us. Enjoy your jail time!
Then don’t make an onlyfans if you’re just gonna scam everyone like your other buddies. No one wants to waste money and support you if you claim to be a part of the lgbt community. So just do us a favor and delete your Onlyfans if you don’t want anything leaked. So bye princess.

Vman 199090

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he a scammer
Yes he is. Him and his other buddies claim to be a part of the lgbt community and trying to gay bait with their scamming bogus promises of showing man on man action. It’s only jerking off and that’s it.

sn2745

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boring content. Boring asf creator. Can't even pretend to be remotely aroused by the guys he collabs with. It's all a snooze fest. Save your time.
Agreed. I splurged and bought a cum video way back when and even that could have put me to sleep. His cumshot is tiny too.

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At this point I’d even be satisfied with seeing him fuck a girl
Where’s the scene?
It must be 1000 time better seeing fucking a woman for real than pretending and teasing with AlfieCinematic and the other goofies to scam gay audience…

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: sportstud