Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose it depends on the individual and how you deal with things. I’m sure it also depends on your confidence, ego and so on.

Do you wonder if your partner fantasies about co-workers or close friends? And do you think that’s is a bit close to home being the person is in your partners life. As oppose to when you fantasize about a movie star or someone that is unreachable.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think fantasies are fantasies no matter who they are about.

But.... fantasizing about someone who is actually within your "circle" of friends and co-workers could be dangerous if the person actually took action on those fantasies.

I've fantasized about all kinds of women throughout my life, whether I was in a relationship or not. Wishful thinking when I was single as most of the women I fantasized about were already in relationships.

Have any ot the women I've been with fantasized about other men (or women)? I really have no idea. When they were with me they were with me, so I didn't (and don't) really worry about what might be going on in her head.

It would be a different story if your partner was always talking about some other person, gushing over them, or flirting with them!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First of all, it's none of your business what other people fantasize about nor other people's business what you fantasize about regardless of your relationship with them.

With that said, why waste your energy on something you absolutely can't control and absolutely know nothing about? You can't ever possibly know or control what people think about; hell, some people can't control their own thoughts.

I say don't worry about it. Focus on the relationship and do your part to make it work the best you know how. This will result in your significant other thinking twice or thrice before they choose to act on their fantasies.

Reactions: lapdog2001