jjjjcob1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
31 straight/Bi married guy here for fun with anyone on Skype.
Looking for regular fun, I'm online daily, cam or just chat and pic swap, love to tribute also. I'm into anything really no limits. Chubby with uncut cock, its a grower not a shower, gets to 6 inch and thick/girthy when hard but tiny when soft if your into that, can shoot big loads, love to wear the wife's panties and thongs add me.
Skype is

live:.cid.20b00e1f55a0a672

jjjjcob1234@gmail.com

jcob jcob

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
30 M Scottish

About me: 6ft1, 101kg, I've got a huge white uncut dick (just under 8") heavy cummer, love poppers, socks, groups, face to face jerk offs, verbal bates, bators of all shapes, sizes and ages (over 21 ONLY), gooners bros to the front!

What I'm looking for: Regular jerk buddies who wanna share their jerk / bate online, you must use cam and mic (poppers and showing face is 100% no needed if you're simply not into that).

What I'm not looking for: Anyone under 21, guys who want to cam NOW and ONLY NOW, dudes who don't show anything on cam, non verbal dudes, one and done kinda jerk offs.

I'd you're interested please add me with the following:

Age.

Brief of what gets you off / what you're into

Either a photo of your cock or ass.

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Looking forward to speaking to yall ✌️

Notsoshyguy

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scottish, Male, big stud cock, bull balls, hairy, dad/cub body. Not keen? Don't add me just to block later

I like to bate with Married, straight, curious bros looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads (or more) getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Otherwise it's a block mate. I'm happy to send photos, videos before we decide to bate.

Into: verbal, dirty talk, penis worship, cumming on cam, sporty lads, older lads, dudes who show hole.

Not into: younger dudes, twinks

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

D

deleted19870191

33/m/usa. Looking for a regular daddy to jerk off with. Must be 40+. Bi curious and married so not fully gay. Love to stroke and verbal.

Work from home so can play from time to time when the wife steps out.

Showing face is a plus.

Add me: live:.cid.e6a6d2d01c151e65

mc.fox11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, straight dude, from Canada, 29 years, white, black hair/eyes, hairy, thick UC cock, big virgin ass, tall and a bit chubby.
Looking for muscular/fit dudes, to chat, cam, jerk and maybe real. Not into other body types.

Snap - strcurious2021
Skyp - mc.fox11
Kik - strcuriouscan2021

Reactions: LJHay80