1.jpg

3.jpg

Source: gay-male-celebs.com

Cpt. H

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly one of the biggest wastes of money ever. He hasn't posted for 4 days and I doubt he intends to ever again.

His OF has definitely gotten better. I joined a few days ago. He has numerous full frontal shots as well as JO videos. He tends to not show his face in any of his full frontal stuff, but it's still pretty hot regardless.

KellanFlang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His OF has definitely gotten better. I joined a few days ago. He has numerous full frontal shots as well as JO videos. He tends to not show his face in any of his full frontal stuff, but it's still pretty hot regardless.
Does he cum?

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media

Yeah I got a sub for 11.99 the other week, I agree he has stepped it up big time.

Reactions: M costa

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why so many trolls want to be him on instagram? I lol'ed fucking hard reading their comments and their sad english. Fitness hunks on instagram should be extra careful and check them out at the very least before replying to or liking their comments.