D

deleted1521462

Ya it’s worth sub he is naked in everything

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His Onlyfans is full of full frontal nude photography so expect lots of soft dick. He has very few videos and only a sliver of content that has him erect. He sells xrated stuff via DM and really, it's more expensive than it should be, like around $50 for one video.

Also don't believe his Onlyfans bio, he hasn't got a big dick at all, it's average.

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
His Onlyfans is full of full frontal nude photography so expect lots of soft dick. He has very few videos and only a sliver of content that has him erect. He sells xrated stuff via DM and really, it's more expensive than it should be, like around $50 for one video.

Also don't believe his Onlyfans bio, he hasn't got a big dick at all, it's average.

Thanks for the review!
At over $15 to subscribe, I was on the fence.

He has some great pics on Insta: his playboy bunny pics really got me...

Maybe I'll try for a month. Im all about custom vids, anyway, if reasonably priced.

Reactions: Basch and Rayjay2

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
So, Rasmus offered a 50% off deal fir New Years, and I took advantage of it.

He has a great deal of top quality content: he's not shy about showing his body! Most of the shots are pretty imaginative/evocative.
Im not a size queen, but he definitely is not super-hung, but also definitely not tiny. ("Serviceable" is a good word for it.) And he more than makes it for it in the way he moves his body and teases.

I found him to be immediately polite and responsive to DM's. So much so that he was able to talk me into upgrading on the 2 custom vids he did. (A bit pricey, and more than I had originally intended to spend, but he delivered everything I asked for and more, so I'm pretty satisfied.)

lexxi04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He’s one of the nicest and respectful guys on IG. We exchanged some conversation (not sexually), and I have to say he’s really nice guy. Aside from that, for me, he’s one of the most handsome in IG too. Love his smile. And I love how he loves Britney.

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
He’s one of the nicest and respectful guys on IG. We exchanged some conversation (not sexually), and I have to say he’s really nice guy. Aside from that, for me, he’s one of the most handsome in IG too. Love his smile. And I love how he loves Britney.

I can't really argue with any of that.

Whether I get more videos or not remains to be seen, but that's solely a reflection of price more than character. (He was definitely willing to do further vids, and actually had some great ideas for future vids.)

Reactions: lexxi04 and Rayjay2