Pumped in public, saline and silicone too!

GirthAngus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really amazing how petty some of ya'll can get around these truly monster meats. I learned a lot from this thread as well, coming from a pump novice such as myself. Even as a straight guy, it'd be hard to ignore anything that heavy in a local gym, spa type setting. It really be something if u could pump and increase functionality somehow...maintaining vascularity would be asking too much but it's crazy to imagine. and there would be more guys getting into the sport of it, for sure. Keep on pumpin' boys

GirthAngus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
really amazing how petty some of ya'll can get around these truly monster meats. I learned a lot from this thread as well, coming from a pump novice such as myself. Even as a straight guy, it'd be hard to ignore anything that heavy in a local gym, spa type setting. It really be something if u could pump and increase functionality somehow...maintaining vascularity would be asking too much but it's crazy to imagine. and there would be more guys getting into the sport of it, for sure. Keep on pumpin' boys
Not surprised that some of yall will post dumb ass comments and throw temper tantrums when you get your way. Yet, you're referring to others as "petty". STFU please.

James211

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not surprised that some of yall will post dumb ass comments and throw temper tantrums when you get your way. Yet, you're referring to others as "petty". STFU please.
Calm down GirthAngus. No one is throwing a temper tantrum.

If you don't want to share a video, then don't tell everyone you have it