Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don't want your boner to be seen, make a quick adjustment. I've found it convenient to point my dick upward behind the fly of my pants or shorts where it will be the least noticeable. Use the elastic waistband of your underwear to hold it until the erection subsides. Depending on the situation, you may have to excuse yourself for a minute to adjust discretely.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do get erections very easily and I've had my share of public situations. It's about what not to do, instead about what to do. Just act naturally, and don't try to hide it. Awkward behaviour will only draw attention, and make you concentrate on the erection which will make it more likely to stay.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if this counts as public, but for years, I had found it near impossible to get naked in front of other guys (open showers, skinny dipping), etc., without getting total wood. I would always have a towel very close by as a crutch.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Not sure if this counts as public, but for years, I had found it near impossible to get naked in front of other guys (open showers, skinny dipping), etc., without getting total wood. I would always have a towel very close by as a crutch.
Perfectly normal reaction.

We are taught modesty by society. Our brains connect nudity with sex. Hence, we "stand at attention." Many young men can become erect just by undressing even when they are alone.

As stated in the "Public Showers" thread, it's a process of desensitization. The more we can engage in casual nudity, the less arousal we feel.

It's even possible to "forget" that you are naked.

glacius01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That photo of the dancers always seemed fake to me. They use some interesting underwear, apparently.

About public erections, my cure is to try to calculate powers of seven. The powers of two and three are not working anymore. Hehehe

Reactions: Strapguy

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you don't want your boner to be seen, make a quick adjustment. I've found it convenient to point my dick upward behind the fly of my pants or shorts where it will be the least noticeable. Use the elastic waistband of your underwear to hold it until the erection subsides. Depending on the situation, you may have to excuse yourself for a minute to adjust discretely.
I do the same thing....seems to work or I like to think it does! lol