Pro tennis players

Quack05

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't you guys think freeballing whilst playing tennis must be really uncomfortable? I know Tommy HAAS also always used to freeball. But it must hurt, no? I've often played tennis and I can't imagine doing so in only loose tennisshorts?

View attachment 128357401

View attachment 128357951
And seemingly just a totally random decision, right? So strange, but thank you to that man! And also now he absolutely has to for the rest of the clay season, so we’re all winners!

Reactions: senuv

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
Stef was possibly my number 1 tennis fantasy hookup a couple years ago. This week has reminded me how much he’s fallen for me. He’s still one of the better looking guys on tour and still has a nice ass for such a skinny dude. But the ass isn’t quite sticking out as much as it once did. He’s gotten even more lean this past year. He seems to not want to fully embrace that the long shaggy hair with facial hair is his most flattering look. He’s been a sore loser many times recently. He’s been too cringe-y recently, especially with declaring Kyrgios to be bad for the sport and “not a good guy” but now wanting to be besties with him. He clearly wants really bad to accepted in the “fvck boy club”. He’s just gone down for me.

Still one do the most photogenic players on tour though.