Private Glory Hole In East Central Illinois

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, I just started a new job. At this time, I cannot check this website very often. And I definitely cannot host right now. Maybe sometime in the future I will be able to start hosting again.

D

deleted11993211

I have a private and discreet glory hole setup at my place near Champaign, IL. Conveniently located near Interstates 57, 72 and 74. I give some amazing blowjobs and always welcome to suggestions for other things. Hit me up with any questions or if you need directions.
Are you available today?
My email is johnsmithisdoc@gmail.com

P

Patmac8421

I'd love to come by anytime. I'm straight but willing to learn!

P

Patmac8421

I'm in the champaign area and would like to stop by sometime

Gloryholelover37

Experimental Member
Media
I have a private and discreet glory hole setup at my place near Champaign, IL. Conveniently located near Interstates 57, 72 and 74. I give some amazing blowjobs and always welcome to suggestions for other things. Hit me up with any questions or if you need directions.
I am in Champaign and would like to try your gloryhole. I am new to this site and not savvy on navigating through it. Hope to hear from you.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of these days I'll make my way that way. What's the current gloryhole arrangement? Is it still like the one you have posted in your profile?