Private Glory Hole In East Central Illinois

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I can host at my gloryhole is limited by my job and other factors. I try to host at least a few times each week. I have a loyal base of regular visitors, but I am always interested in new visitors.

Email me and we can discuss. Thanks

Reactions: OverfillMe

Pootietangsequel

Just Browsing
Media
I have a private and discreet glory hole setup at my place near Champaign, IL. Conveniently located near Interstates 57, 72 and 74. I give some amazing blowjobs and always welcome to suggestions for other things. Hit me up with any questions or if you need directions.
I seen you said you’re still active how do i get more info?

OverfillMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I can host at my gloryhole is limited by my job and other factors. I try to host at least a few times each week. I have a loyal base of regular visitors, but I am always interested in new visitors.

Email me and we can discuss. Thanks
I'm interested.. to be on both ends of it and just to meet some new people and try new things.. I'm not far from the area.. if this is all acceptable message me, well discuss

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always considering new visitors. Due to work, I cannot host as often at I want to. And since you are new on LPSG, I am unable to private message you. You can contact me privately by message on here or through by email.
My email address can be found in this thread.

Reactions: memoryscope