Precum Is Amazing

abateman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Precum is great. I've just been edging for a bit and went for a piss and found a lovely load of it under my foreskin, so of course I had to wipe it all up between my fingers and eat it all. Hoping to get sone more later. Its silky smooth and clear, and tastes slight salty and sweet at the same time. I love it!

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View media item 2802
Pre-cum is amazing no need for a lube or lotion I make my own. The more excited the more pre-cum too. Glistening and wet, rubbing it all over the head of my cock and then up and down my swollen shaft.

D

deleted23605231

I was always a precum leaker, but ever since I started using celery seed it’s been amazing. Seeing the precum leave my mushroom head is wild. Lemme know if there’s any supplements you’d like to see me try.
Pygeum herbal capsules. Pre like crazy

D

deleted23605231

Precum is great. I've just been edging for a bit and went for a piss and found a lovely load of it under my foreskin, so of course I had to wipe it all up between my fingers and eat it all. Hoping to get sone more later. Its silky smooth and clear, and tastes slight salty and sweet at the same time. I love it!
Same here!!!

D

deleted23605231

Do you produce a lot of it throughout the day? Enough to soak through your clothes?
Yup sometimes when I’m not even hard lol it can be a bit annoying but I rather produce tons of pre than not besides I love the way it feels natural and the best lube

D

deleted23605231

Yup sometimes when I’m not even hard lol it can be a bit annoying but I rather produce tons of pre than not besides I love the way it feels natural and the best lube
Also not to much pygeum it can be overkill but if you do take it 400 mgs 2 x a day is enough I leak at just the first thought of anything sexual and I was a heavy precummer as a younger guy. It’s more now lol

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay