Plexstorm Guys

tony929

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You’re not getting it. When I click the link, I see nothing. Post pics of him into the thread. Don’t link to a “user is not online” blank page
It's a new site, most performers don't have much on their pages. There's a llink to his discord, a social app which most people into video games have. People often share content on there.

Anything on this guy? He's online atm and comes on quite regularly but only ever seen him jack off once

tony929

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thanks! just a heads up: anyone running windows 10, there's a built in screen recorder you can use by hitting the windows key+G. Settings can be tweaked by searching "Capture settings" in the start menu.

Reactions: muffin75

Divuit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone record this guy massive doble cumshot like 2 hours ago ? I did recorded it but on my phone with shitty quality and a personal call audio.

thanks! just a heads up: anyone running windows 10, there's a built in screen recorder you can use by hitting the windows key+G. Settings can be tweaked by searching "Capture settings" in the start menu.
I use this chrome extension that lets you download the video at almost source quality. You don't even have to be watching it or have audio on. It's two clicks.

Anything on this guy? He's online atm and comes on quite regularly but only ever seen him jack off once
View attachment BadGamerss Channel on Plexstorm 2020-03-26 21_18.mp4

Vincent100

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone record this guy massive doble cumshot like 2 hours ago ? I did recorded it but on my phone with shitty quality and a personal call audio.

I use this chrome extension that lets you download the video at almost source quality. You don't even have to be watching it or have audio on. It's two clicks.

I recorded it on powerpoint as well but no audio. Didn't notice that it was a double cumshot, but yea, he came a massive load.

Btw, I've added the chrome extension. How to use it?

Vincent100

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recorded it on powerpoint as well but no audio. Didn't notice that it was a double cumshot, but yea, he came a massive load.

Btw, I've added the chrome extension. How to use it?

I figured out how to use it. Thanks for the recommendation! Hopefully we can all contribute more recordings in time to come

Divuit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay