Pietro boselli

Tomasandmax69

Superior Member
Media
He's a rent boy for extremely wealthy European gay Illuminati circles. They hold a secret annual meeting in the Greek island of Mandrakos where they preform a ritual in which Pietro is the receiver of the Holy Serum, which symbolises the forthcoming spring rains. My uncle, Baron von Rotte Pimmel, is an old-time member and has had the chance to sprinkle him. He also makes a good sum performing the Sancti Scrotum dance for them during the summer solstice. That's more or less how he's making a living at the moment.
If he had an Onlyfans account, he wouldn't have any money problems, but golden balls !

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a holder of a PhD in engineering from a top UK university he could have been so much more than this. Sad.
I mean, did he graduate? Last I checked he was doing his TA stuff as a master student. Albeit a PhD holder or not, life in academia essentially doesn’t pay bills, not in this inflation. With that face and body, one must monetize them to one’s benefit.

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a rent boy for extremely wealthy European gay Illuminati circles. They hold a secret annual meeting in the Greek island of Mandrakos where they preform a ritual in which Pietro is the receiver of the Holy Serum, which symbolises the forthcoming spring rains. My uncle, Baron von Rotte Pimmel, is an old-time member and has had the chance to sprinkle him. He also makes a good sum performing the Sancti Scrotum dance for them during the summer solstice. That's more or less how he's making a living at the moment.
Pietro as a cumdump at the centre of an Aegean gay orgy/ritual. That sounds like a dream come true.

Slugger33333

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, did he graduate? Last I checked he was doing his TA stuff as a master student. Albeit a PhD holder or not, life in academia essentially doesn’t pay bills, not in this inflation. With that face and body, one must monetize them to one’s benefit.
I believe he did from memory but may be wrong.

Avrup

Legendary Member
Media
you jest but among the very few people he follows back on IG, a couple are, in essence, discreet "networkers" (read: pimps) in London, LA, Dubai for gay super wealthy...

Nico87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a load-a bs….I bet you’re uncle is your fairy fantasy?