Phat Daddy

G3MIINII

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This'll be temporary.

Why?

B/c I follow him on IG and Youtube and he just posted a clip about how they ain't paying for trucking that much anymore... so he'll yearn for that fast money soon enough. Just watch.

tumblr_m7xnkuGHYP1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

dannyowns_u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This'll be temporary.

Why?

B/c I follow him on IG and Youtube and he just posted a clip about how they ain't paying for trucking that much anymore... so he'll yearn for that fast money soon enough. Just watch.

tumblr_m7xnkuGHYP1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
Where is all that money going? Truckers are supposed to be making a decent income.

Reactions: WetBussy

G3MIINII

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where is all that money going? Truckers are supposed to be making a decent income.

Maybe to his baby momma(s). If I am not mistaken, he has 3 kids. Kids ain't cheap nowadays.

And truckers make a decent income when you're contracted out by a good company. I know many truckers that don't make crap, and I am boggled why they still do it.

Deerika

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe to his baby momma(s). If I am not mistaken, he has 3 kids. Kids ain't cheap nowadays.

And truckers make a decent income when you're contracted out by a good company. I know many truckers that don't make crap, and I am boggled why they still do it.
The Phat Daddy lore is crazy

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love him so much I wish he’ll do onlyfans and get back on Twitter I’ll definitely spend money with him. Phat daddy whack asf he blocked me on Twitter and instagram cause I asked what’s his cash app so I can purchase a custom video. Then I told him I’ll send him $100 just to show love he gave me his cash app but I’m not worth a reply or conversation F him old ass
I miss Slim fine ass !! I wish he come outta retirement and come back to the scenes:(

getxxxx

Mythical Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Is it bad that I am wishing that King Dingo was the one that made the return to the scene? Looking back, he seemed to be the one with his head screwed on better and just took this as a business.
Dingo doesn't look well these days

dannyowns_u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

G3MIINII

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight