Pete Hunziker

cvachris90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know he got cancelled for some racist remarks, and I would've been offended, but he can fuck me and breed me and berate me and degrade me and make me his bitch and just make love to me the morning after a night of sex and buy me lunch the next day and protect me from all the bullies and he'll all be forgiven by me.

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know he got cancelled for some racist remarks, and I would've been offended, but he can fuck me and breed me and berate me and degrade me and make me his bitch and just make love to me the morning after a night of sex and buy me lunch the next day and protect me from all the bullies and he'll all be forgiven by me.

Yes to his manly daddy-ness. Hehe :blush: His biceps and daddy dick and hairy chest. Yes please. :yum

To add a little context.... he actually retweeted a post someone else made. He was not the originator of it. I know some people are still mad and don't give him a pass.

cvachris90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes to his manly daddy-ness. Hehe :blush: His biceps and daddy dick and hairy chest. Yes please. :yum

To add a little context.... he actually retweeted a post someone else made. He was not the originator of it. I know some people are still mad and don't give him a pass.
Nah, he's still all good in my books. Just checked his IG and I really wanna be his son the next life.

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me too. He’s gonna make me orgasm