Periscope boys

JD90046

Superior Member
Media
I came across this stream, which has been a favorite of mine for awhile. Not because it's a particularly hot or exciting stream, but because the guy literally passes out about 30 seconds after he cums. He stayed that way for several hours before waking up and ending the stream. I forgot about this one. (I've spared you all the endless footage after)
Periscope User 7.15.19.mp4

JakeLost

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I came across this stream, which has been a favorite of mine for awhile. Not because it's a particularly hot or exciting stream, but because the guy literally passes out about 30 seconds after he cums. He stayed that way for several hours before waking up and ending the stream. I forgot about this one. (I've spared you all the endless footage after)
Very nice. My favorite kind

johndoeisready

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So hot!! Love a horny dad down in his man cave.

Reactions: dadi1969

hannahmontana89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Periscope Flashers part 2.

Another compilation of guys flashing on Periscope.
I'm only 8 minutes in and the number of guys ive never seen or have always wanted to see is so high! Thank you so much!! You are a godsend for sharing this!

cumonlads

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think he's hot :heart_eyes:

Reactions: dadi1969

JakeLost

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Periscope Flashers part 2.

Another compilation of guys flashing on Periscope.
Love your comps... You should make some cum compilation ones too where they show face

hannahmontana89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Peeks guy with tattoos and he makes music - often shirtless and what looks more risky is usually paid stream but he did a shower stream recently - hoping someone with the ability can save and share it please! I also posted this in the peeks thread I made but just excited to share here too cause its so similar to Periscope.

Peeks Social - Profile
Peeks Social