penis pump recommendations

pequarockgod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking for recommendations for a quality penis pump. I've been getting great results and a great visual boost from pumping but want to cut down on the discoloration and misshapenness that has been occurring from it

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both symptoms you describe commonly arise from using too much vacuum and/or for sessions that are too long. A good pump should include a gauge to let you control the vacuum (no higher than 15 to 17" Hg (inches of mercury).

Reactions: atlsouth7

pequarockgod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any specific recommendations? I want to be able to use it before photo and video shoots without those effects. I've been pumping for 20 min max

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try shorter intervals. I use three intervals: five minutes in vacuum, then one minute at atmosphere, then another five minutes under vacuum and then another interval of the same and then another one of those intervals. I have been getting very good results with that. Give it a try!

FA69B347-C123-474E-94E9-03D9440D935D.jpeg
C910BE7B-D47D-41C2-87A9-A39597382FC9.jpeg

pequarockgod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try shorter intervals. I use three intervals: five minutes in vacuum, then one minute at atmosphere, then another five minutes under vacuum and then another interval of the same and then another one of those intervals. I have been getting very good results with that. Give it a try!
So alternating 5 mins in and out of the pump you mean?

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“So alternating 5 mins in and out of the pump you mean?”
Stay in the cylinder just allow all of the vacuum to leave the cylinder then keep the shaft in the cylinder for one minute then evac the cylinder to your desired vacuum and then hold it there for five minutes. I do this three intervals twice a day. I slso wear a Silicon rubber cock ring that is 60 mm in circumference. I wear that all day and then when I get home I can do the second session of three intervals again in the evening. When I go to bed I don’t use a cock ring. I wake up in the morning and do the whole process all over again .

ThicknHorny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for recommendations for a quality penis pump. I've been getting great results and a great visual boost from pumping but want to cut down on the discoloration and misshapenness that has been occurring from it
Thundersplace has great routines and recommendations.

LeLuv makes a great entry-level pump with a gauge that will help you follow the time and hg recommendations on TP.

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LeLuv has great material and together with the recommendations from the other members on how to pump, you should do good!
https://www.kodidistributing.com/

pequarockgod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thundersplace has great routines and recommendations.

LeLuv makes a great entry-level pump with a gauge that will help you follow the time and hg recommendations on TP.
Are the electric pumps recommended? Also is there something between 9 and 12"? 10-10.5" would be ideal

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Been at it 10 years, and the last year daily, 15 in and rest 15 for me no matter what size cylinder except my Bullmaster which is an hour in. Normal cylinders of any size it's 10 and up to 15 hg. My Bullmaster, rarely over 7-10 hg for the length.
The best operation I have seen was an electric pump that was programmable and was a constant pressure and release of 15-0 hg for an hour at a time, best set up I have ever seen anywhere. think heart lung machine
I am convinced electric is the way to go if you have the bucks for a high quality machine, kick back in the Lazy Boy, watch some tube and let it do the work

pequarockgod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been at it 10 years, and the last year daily, 15 in and rest 15 for me no matter what size cylinder except my Bullmaster which is an hour in. Normal cylinders of any size it's 10 and up to 15 hg. My Bullmaster, rarely over 7-10 hg for the length.
The best operation I have seen was an electric pump that was programmable and was a constant pressure and release of 15-0 hg for an hour at a time, best set up I have ever seen anywhere. think heart lung machine
I am convinced electric is the way to go if you have the bucks for a high quality machine, kick back in the Lazy Boy, watch some tube and let it do the work
Any specific recommendations for an electric? Bull master is only up to 9'', I'd need something a bit longer

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any specific recommendations for an electric? Bull master is only up to 9'', I'd need something a bit longer
You pack a 9 inch Bullmaster 100% and I will buy you a custom one! lol Never seen it done so far,, but of course there is always a chance?
No bud I don't have any advice on which electric pump to buy, I wish I had saved the video of the guy I saw, but alas, I can assure you it was a very expensive piece of equipment, and noisey, I had never seen one like that before and have not since, and no where on :pSG have I seen or heard of any pumpers using one at this point

B33FDICK

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You pack a 9 inch Bullmaster 100% and I will buy you a custom one! lol Never seen it done so far,, but of course there is always a chance?
No bud I don't have any advice on which electric pump to buy, I wish I had saved the video of the guy I saw, but alas, I can assure you it was a very expensive piece of equipment, and noisey, I had never seen one like that before and have not since, and no where on :pSG have I seen or heard of any pumpers using one at this point

yeah, the 9" Bullmaster has an internal lenght over 11". the magnums cock pocket goes up to 9.5" and is a little over 11" with the cap also. i've seen every few people go past the 9" pocket.

Reactions: tnman