Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dunpjy

Expert Member
Media
In my head they still did this just to have a reason to mess around with each other because they’re attracted to each other and also they fucked after this. Damn I know this is supposed to just be funny but no joke I get hard everytime I see it. Just imagine being this close to sexy Paul and touching him like that. A dream. Also his little walk with his ass stretched out always make me almost cum in my pants. Like his cake needs to be filleeeeed.
video-output-40AB4811-9682-4C93-94A9-5F4A4A43A2C7.mov

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my head they still did this just to have a reason to mess around with each other because they’re attracted to each other and also they fucked after this. Damn I know this is supposed to just be funny but no joke I get hard everytime I see it. Just imagine being this close to sexy Paul and touching him like that. A dream. Also his little walk with his ass stretched out always make me almost cum in my pants. Like his cake needs to be filleeeeed.
He also had a chance to kiss Andrew Garifeld so I'm officially jealous

Reactions: Meniscus

jaketyler8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn’t laugh one bit but I did get turned on

Reactions: Ob7129