Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
what do you mean? wikifeet is a well known site lol
Yeah I saw h3h3 even making jokes about it on their podcast and visiting the site. And he's a fairly normie guy by content creator standards.

They regularly get millions of views for those unaware.

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the same way that some celebrities don't want their nudes out there and actively try to prevent it.... makes sense for his team to not want their rising star being featured on (what they view as) some weird fetish/kink site. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did have it removed.

Warbits

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the same way that some celebrities don't want their nudes out there and actively try to prevent it.... makes sense for his team to not want their rising star being featured on (what they view as) some weird fetish/kink site. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did have it removed.
Literally every male actor ever is on that site, but given how the culture of his fans being weird/sexual online has turned into fans feeling comfortable being weird/sexual to his face, I wouldn't blame him if he himself felt uncomfortable with that page, especially if the most toxic tabloids are reporting it as news as if every other actor isn't on there. Maybe now fewer people will ask him to sign pictures they got from that site or shout at him about what they want to do to his feet when he's out and about.

Targareyn87

Loved Member
Media
Literally every male actor ever is on that site, but given how the culture of his fans being weird/sexual online has turned into fans feeling comfortable being weird/sexual to his face, I wouldn't blame him if he himself felt uncomfortable with that page, especially if the most toxic tabloids are reporting it as news as if every other actor isn't on there. Maybe now fewer people will ask him to sign pictures they got from that site or shout at him about what they want to do to his feet when he's out and about.
"Or shout at him about what they want to do with his feet when he's out and about" WTF? Did this actually happen? Please tell me you were just presenting a hypothetical. I just cannot believe people would be that unhinged. I mean I know there are some seriously deranged people out there, but...

DietSnapple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Or shout at him about what they want to do with his feet when he's out and about" WTF? Did this actually happen? Please tell me you were just presenting a hypothetical. I just cannot believe people would be that unhinged. I mean I know there are some seriously deranged people out there, but...
I don’t know about the feet thing but he ran into someone at a bar and she told him I didn’t like the show but I saw your Willy and I have a picture. There’s also a fan that grabbed his ass while he was taking a picture with her outside of a theater and he thought it was an accident but moved and her hand moved with him.

jkc

Mythical Member
Media
I'm late to the party. I saw he was cast in the Merrily We Roll Along movie so I did a little research. I just watched All of Us Strangers and then Normal People. I'm in love. I'll watch Aftersun next.

I just hope we get the Merrily movie before 2040.
Aftersun is excellent. That was the first time I'd seen him.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm late to the party. I saw he was cast in the Merrily We Roll Along movie so I did a little research. I just watched All of Us Strangers and then Normal People. I'm in love. I'll watch Aftersun next.

I just hope we get the Merrily movie before 2040.

No reason it shouldn't be released next year along with The History Of Sound tbh.

Reactions: Targareyn87

Targareyn87

Loved Member
Media
I don’t know about the feet thing but he ran into someone at a bar and she told him I didn’t like the show but I saw your Willy and I have a picture. There’s also a fan that grabbed his ass while he was taking a picture with her outside of a theater and he thought it was an accident but moved and her hand moved with him.
WTF? That's just gross. And the grabbing of a strangers ass is just sexual harassment, because if the genders were reversed in this situation and it was Paul grabbing her ass...

klenahough

Superior Member
Media
The show Merrily We Roll Along takes place over about 20 years, and this film version’s directed by Richard Linklater doing what he did with Boyhood and filming it in real time.
I hope they make it to the end. 20 years is a big commitment, so hopefully no one else in the cast gets involved in a huge scandal like Blake Jenner did. I hope I'm still alive to see it too lol