Paul Forman

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the info. I will have to watch Doctor Who. Casting Paul is an intriguing choice. He will add to the suspense for an adult audience.

Will he be an evil monster or Prince Charming?
Will he be able to show the full range of his dramatic skills?
Will he appear in brief underwear?

Reactions: Trybogus01

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for the info. I will have to watch Doctor Who. Casting Paul is an intriguing choice. He will add to the suspense for an adult audience.

Will he be an evil monster or Prince Charming?
Will he be able to show the full range of his dramatic skills?
Will he appear in brief underwear?
Seems Paul will appear in Episode 6 “Rogue” as a character with “surface charm” but with “sinister secrets”.

I wonder if his character will be gay.

Emily In Paris’ Paul Forman Joins ‘Doctor Who,’ Character Details Revealed!
He will face-off against Ncuti Gatwa in Dr. Who... What's up with this woke Hollywood's obsession with pairing-up super hot and handsome guys with femme boys and exotic-looking gay actors? Looks like it's their ultimate fantasy that they made come true by recruiting and pimping straight good-looking modelesque guys with super gay and less-attractive actors. Adobe_20240426_010343.png
Adobe_20240426_002254.jpg
Adobe_20240426_020217.jpg
GridArt_20240426_032023698.jpg

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will face-off against Ncuti Gatwa in Dr. Who... What's up with this woke Hollywood's obsession with pairing-up super hot and handsome guys with femme boys and exotic-looking gay actors? Looks like it's their ultimate fantasy that they made come true by recruiting and pimping straight good-looking modelesque guys with super gay and less-attractive actors. View attachment 129519201 View attachment 129519211 View attachment 129519221 View attachment 129519251
This shit always flops, reminds me of the queer as folk reboot that barely lasted one season

• Haha
Reactions: Trybogus01

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
He will face-off against Ncuti Gatwa in Dr. Who... What's up with this woke Hollywood's obsession with pairing-up super hot and handsome guys with femme boys and exotic-looking gay actors? Looks like it's their ultimate fantasy that they made come true by recruiting and pimping straight good-looking modelesque guys with super gay and less-attractive actors. View attachment 129519201 View attachment 129519211 View attachment 129519221 View attachment 129519251
Black people and femme queers finding work as actors isn’t “woke” you’re just racist and self hating

maticito

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Work, sure.. Just don't try so hard pairing straight hot good-looking actors like Paul Forman with the queer actors. That's appalling.
Well, this is standard fare for the producer of this season, Russel T Davies. He does it in all the gay series he has created (like Original Queer as Folk, Bob and Rose, Cucumber/Banana, and It's a Sin) and even in his previous seasons of Doctor Who from the Mid 2000's. The guys always seem to stick out like a sore thumb , and you sense that RTD wants to shag them.

Having said that , RTD is a brilliant writer/producer and this will work fine. He also has Jinx Monsoon as a villain in the season as well, I'm looking forward to that.

Reactions: msclelovr

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He will face-off against Ncuti Gatwa in Dr. Who... What's up with this woke Hollywood's obsession with pairing-up super hot and handsome guys with femme boys and exotic-looking gay actors? Looks like it's their ultimate fantasy that they made come true by recruiting and pimping straight good-looking modelesque guys with super gay and less-attractive actors.

Work, sure.. Just don't try so hard pairing straight hot good-looking actors like Paul Forman with the queer actors. That's appalling.
Huh? What? You are talking in circles. Woke? Interesting you would use that word when conservatives think that the mere presence of gays in any media is "woke". You are self-hater and a racist. Pathetic.

Nothing wrong with Paul being paired with a handsome black guy. Who would you pair Paul with? Let me guess another straight white guy?

Reactions: sadboynthn

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Well, this is standard fare for the producer of this season, Russel T Davies. He does it in all the gay series he has created (like Original Queer as Folk, Bob and Rose, Cucumber/Banana, and It's a Sin) and even in his previous seasons of Doctor Who from the Mid 2000's. The guys always seem to stick out like a sore thumb , and you sense that RTD wants to shag them.

Having said that , RTD is a brilliant writer/producer and this will work fine. He also has Jinx Monsoon as a villain in the season as well, I'm looking forward to that.
Had to look-up some of those movies you mentioned and they got a few eye-candies and one hot interracial pair to watch out for! I don't mind queer flamboyant characters actually, just NOT when they pair them with straight hot guys for clout because that's unrealistic. Cucumber-Ep-1-pic14.jpg
tumblr_nks8rrORxu1r4m60qo4_250.gif
tumblr_nks8rrORxu1r4m60qo3_250.gif
tumblr_nks8rrORxu1r4m60qo6_250.gif
tumblr_nks8rrORxu1r4m60qo2_250.gif

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Welp!! Looks like the Paul Forman vs Ncuti Gatwa face-off is gonna be Epic! Costumes and all.. I wonder if it's gonna be sexually-charged, body-to-body and homoerotic!
View attachment 129600801 View attachment 129600951 View attachment 129600981 View attachment 129601061
PLEASE STOP!

Black people and femme queers finding work as actors isn’t “woke” you’re just racist and self hating
Huh? What? You are talking in circles. Woke? Interesting you would use that word when conservatives think that the mere presence of gays in any media is "woke". You are self-hater and a racist. Pathetic.

Nothing wrong with Paul being paired with a handsome black guy. Who would you pair Paul with? Let me guess another straight white guy?
Handsome? Sorry but NO. Y'all wokes need to accept that not or black or brown skinned man are not necessarily handsome or attractive to everyone!

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PLEASE STOP!

Handsome? Sorry but NO. Y'all wokes need to accept that not or black or brown skinned man are not necessarily handsome or attractive to everyone!
And not everyone finds all white men necessarily handsome or attractive. You need to accept that fact. I know some people like you think this way.

Interesting that you chose a biracial in Lucien as your pick. It tells me everything I need to know.

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
And not everyone finds all white men necessarily handsome or attractive. You need to accept that fact. I know some people like you think this way.

Interesting that you chose a biracial in Lucien as your pick. It tells me everything I need to know.
Duh.. that's the case for men and women of all colors and races. Good job, Einstein! Now you can accept the fact that that Ncuti guy is not attractive for everyone in this thread and many here find Luscien Laviscount way hotter and more handsome than that feminine twink! 20221225_083237.jpg
tumblr_d3fa98499edb07336052601d79b330b7_0f8169dc_1280.jpg