Patrick Warburton

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was a dream come true for me. If others haven't seen this, here you go.... (I just knew he'd be big!!! lol)

You should see the acutal scene! It used to be somewhere online, but I haven't seen it in quite some time. He's literally outside walking around a neighborhood for several minutes, cock flopping around an all!

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This man is the "total package". Face, body and a voice that makes me melt. I have a friend that lived in a small West Texas town and Warburton was there shooting a movie. He says this is one of the most unassumming and genuine guys he had met. Says he just one of the boys who just happens to be on TV and film and loves his job. What you see is what you get...well, I want it.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's exactly what I was talking about!! Love that man for doing this movie. BTW, seeing the video of that scene is so much better than the stills, which really don't do his member justice. You have to see it swinging in the breeze to fully appreciate it. :wink:

I know! I used to replay that clip over and over. That's one big, thick, heavy tool!