Expert Member
Media
Last edited by a moderator:

Toto

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So is he just gonna pose hard in underwear forever?
He's got a close fans account. He used to have a privacy account, but I couldn't figure out to subscribe to it from the US. It kept asking for some Brazilian identification number that I didn't understand.

close fans: Patrick Peixoto

Guddo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's got a close fans account. He used to have a privacy account, but I couldn't figure out to subscribe to it from the US. It kept asking for some Brazilian identification number that I didn't understand.

close fans: Patrick Peixoto
What number did you not understand? Maybe I can help you

Toto

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What number did you not understand? Maybe I can help you
He no longer has the privacy account, but I'd still like to subscribe to another guy who does: https://privacy.com.br/Checkout/whatcortez/
When I try to subscribe, it asks for a CPF. (Brazilian tax id?) A Brazilian friend of mine suggested I leave it blank but it won't let me proceed without it. These guys should just get Onlyfans!

Guddo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He no longer has the privacy account, but I'd still like to subscribe to another guy who does: https://privacy.com.br/Checkout/whatcortez/
When I try to subscribe, it asks for a CPF. (Brazilian tax id?) A Brazilian friend of mine suggested I leave it blank but it won't let me proceed without it. These guys should just get Onlyfans!
I think you Don,t need this to be a subscriber, only for who wants to creat an account