Patrick Leblanc

Rafael_Branco

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah it looks a lot like him from the back even in the short clip. But his face is unattractive and nothing like Patrick from what I remember.
It is such a blatant, puerile and desperate forgery that I refuse to believe it was carried out by our Pat.

kyemono

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is such a blatant, puerile and desperate forgery that I refuse to believe it was carried out by our Pat.
Lol, have you guys flat out forgot what I wrote? While these two "gay" frauds "fuck" and record "themselves" they make like thousands per month and you make a thousand times less while working a dead-end job and they still have the audacity to suck you out for money and you don't have enough dignity to tell these guys to fuck off and make them deliver if they want the money. I can understand paying sex workers who deliver shit to the table, but this is unforgivable, it's fraud and maybe even borderline illegal.

KyleZonePlus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, have you guys flat out forgot what I wrote? While these two "gay" frauds "fuck" and record "themselves" they make like thousands per month and you make a thousand times less while working a dead-end job and they still have the audacity to suck you out for money and you don't have enough dignity to tell these guys to fuck off and make them deliver if they want the money. I can understand paying sex workers who deliver shit to the table, but this is unforgivable, it's fraud and maybe even borderline illegal.
Damn is it that serious? The constant fighting is so tiring.

Reactions: stap0510

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sucks you can’t edit a post to correct a typo, after 5 minutes on this site.
The guy who created the thread "Hot and sexy Bodybuilders form China and Taiwan" may feel the same way; nonetheless he's created IMMENSE value here.
:yum
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 8.33.08 PM.png

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently this guy is under Patrick's armpit.
Who can confirm this photo, if it's really him?

View attachment 125476811
I can confirm that MONSIEUR LeBlANC is indeed MY FANTASY BOYFRIEND and that we both get ACHINGLY HARD BONERS whenevr I BURY MY SCHNOZZ n his ABUNDANTLY AMBROSIAL ARMPIT!
:yum

Traymond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which Marvel world do you live in? Anyone who has a service at the OF is not worried about Christian conservatism, the OF also does not pay the costs of a normal life in Canada, which is an extremely progressive country, let alone a life as a bodybuilder. There is always a need for additional income. They live with their parents, they have old cars, the underwear used in the scenes is always worn out, the sets are always hotel rooms or rented houses with no personality, they are extremely economical in their videos of traveling around the world. This is the life of an OF influencer.
Thank you! People make it like they are filming content at a Ritz-Carlton and riding up in a luxury car. They all drive mid 2000s Hondas, live at home with parents in Moncton, don’t wear luxury clothing in ANY image I’ve seen of them online. If you had so much, wouldn’t you wanna flex? These guys make a pittance.