Parker Lanosa

MrHalJordan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For some reason the thread got deleted
I think there are some understandable questions about his age. Not sure what Supyo84's source for his age is, but my understanding is that he was 16 at the beginning of 2020... meaning he is at least 18 now. Young guys certainly lie about their age, of course... so not sure if someone has any other info to confirm? Someone in the last thread said he just finished his junior year of high school, but he does have that ugly tattoo, and would have to get special permission from a parent (or a fake ID) to get one. Also, guys usually make posts about graduation, prom, etc. during their senior year, and I don't think he has made any...

MrHalJordan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there are some understandable questions about his age. Not sure what Supyo84's source for his age is, but my understanding is that he was 16 at the beginning of 2020... meaning he is at least 18 now. Young guys certainly lie about their age, of course... so not sure if someone has any other info to confirm? Someone in the last thread said he just finished his junior year of high school, but he does have that ugly tattoo, and would have to get special permission from a parent (or a fake ID) to get one. Also, guys usually make posts about graduation, prom, etc. during their senior year, and I don't think he has made any...
He also doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the tree, so maybe he got held back a year (unnecessarily mean comment... haha)?

Theherd2350

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Hey so you guys aren’t alone. He is 10000% 18. He told me that himself. I played basketball in high school so I know what he’s doing. He didn’t get held back a year because of academics. When guys are really good, they reclassify so that they can get an extra year of basketball so that they can get better before college and basically have the upperhand against underclassmen. He ISNT really good, but he’s loaded so that’s what it is. He actually sells on snap, but scams everyone who pays. Which is really awful because he’s actually loaded.

Petey123_

Loved Member
Media
Hey so you guys aren’t alone. He is 10000% 18. He told me that himself. I played basketball in high school so I know what he’s doing. He didn’t get held back a year because of academics. When guys are really good, they reclassify so that they can get an extra year of basketball so that they can get better before college and basically have the upperhand against underclassmen. He ISNT really good, but he’s loaded so that’s what it is. He actually sells on snap, but scams everyone who pays. Which is really awful because he’s actually loaded.
Gotcha that makes sense. He’s a good looking guy. Do you have any pics to share of him?

D

deleted1101986

Yeah, I think there was some confusion and it was best to just clear the thread rather than have some gray area, but it got confirmed he's 18+. I noticed he privated his accounts, though. Any one know what happened?

Reactions: Stiochjvnk
D

deleted1101986

Yeah, I think there was some confusion and it was best to just clear the thread rather than have some gray area, but it got confirmed he's 18+. I noticed he privated his accounts, though. Any one know what happened?
Oh. His pics leaked. Lmao

D

deleted1101986

did it get deleted? i cant see it
I think the twitter link may have been removed for being offsite, or because the Twitter user is selling his content which may be against LPSG TOS.