Pakistani Men Talks [desi, indians]

ryo453

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have had my fair share of Pakistani guys who we have many round here in Bradford, its like all races you do get a big variation of cock sizes, but yes on the whole they can have smaller dicks, yet often so rock hard (is that because less blood needed than the big ones that don't always get so hard?). Had a few Indian guys too and again often on the smaller side. But l have also had my fair share of well hung lads too, and girth ones - bring them all on please !
I love visiting Bradford for that reason.

Pakistani men have the best dicks

Reactions: dav7985 and sonny84

Sam2190

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I
Honestly this is worst page on lpsg. Nobody posts anything who has contents. All These greed-filled bunch either want to 'exchange' or earn off few pennies off of others content. Majority of Desi people with this problematic mentality I tell
Honestly this is worst page on lpsg. Nobody posts anything who has contents. All These greed-filled bunch either want to 'exchange' or earn off few pennies off of others content. Majority of Desi people with this problematic mentality I tell you.
I swear man this page is trash. I see more Pakistani stuff on X for free than here.